Welcome to BlackVista!

We are a causal guild who just enjoy our adventures in Azeroth. Our mission is to find out how good we can make our characters, enjoy learning more about the world and finding all the fun stuff WoW has to offer!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Amazon updates BC shipping date

"Hello from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with some items in the order you placed on October 13 2006 17:56 PDT (Order# 002-2931303-1336868)..."

That is the email that greeted me this morning. The only pending order I have at amazon is for the Burning Crusades, so... Kind of easy to figure out what it's for, huh? So I was a little confused: Blizzard said BC was being released on the 15th on January, but here are the shipping dates listed from amazon:

Shipping estimate: October 15, 2006 - February 1, 2007
Delivery estimate: October 19, 2006 - February 8, 2007

So, this may have actually shipped and I may have actually received this in October and I just didn't realize it. Seriously, though, what's with the delay?

Anyway, since it's my first post on "THE BLOG" I guess I should identify myself, too. I'm the dirty, filthy little Gnome Rogue, Koiloki (or Koi for short).

Have a blast. Remember to take your friends out of Azeroth, too... ;)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Yikes! Oh I hate when that happens!!!
Let's all pray to Elune that your Copy ships on time.

BTW: A POST!!! now we need Salma to post and our guild blog will be complete!

Mwaa Haa Haa!

Aaron said...

Yes! Our Wonderous Warlock is MIA. Where are you Salma?